Thursday, May 1, 2008

Busy Packing....

We have finally appointed a real estate agent to look after our house while we are in Shanghai for three years. They are called the Professionals and think we could get $450 per week for the house, which would be great as it would help cover 90% of the mortgage. We have also put our beautiful Suburu Impreza on carsales.com.au. I'm very sad to be selling it but we sort of have to as its on Jase's novated lease.

This weekend will see us doing more packing. We also have a farewell dinner with Jase's family tomorrow night with his sisters and parents but not the kids, so that should be nice. Also started getting more RSVPs for our farewell party in a few weeks. We have decided to have it at home and do the catering ourselves to save some money. We are having an Asian theme and I am going to organise Sushi and California Rolls, Spring Rolls, Dumpling etc. We are even supplying Asian themed beers. Should be a good night and I am looking forward to seeing all my friends and family together before we head off.

No comments: