Oh my god. I can't believe it is only three weeks till Jase leaves for Shanghai! We still haven't sold the car which is a pain as it may mean we are out-of-pocket by about a grand. Will have to hope someone buys it soon.
Also had confirmation of Lachy's schooling which is great. He will initially be attending kindergarten 2 days a week, possibly 3 depending on how he goes. They teach 2 days in Chinese and 3 in English which will be interesting for him. I'm sure he'll pick up the Chinese really quickly. In fact he already pronounces some Chinese words better than English! He still doesn't understand that we are moving to a new country, new house and new school and that Jase will be away from us for a couple of months. I think its probably better I don't bring it up as it might make him more distressed. He just so loves it where he is at childcare and has heaps of friends there. I just hope he has that in Shanghai too.
We had a successful day last Thursday doing packing and this Thursday will be taking most of our stuff up to mum and dad's property where we bought a shipping container. Also need to book in for vaccinations etc. Still not sure when I am finishing work. Was hoping they may let me finish in June but pay me for an extra month. But still haven't heard. Would like to find out soon though as it sort of dictates when I will move out of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment