Hey There. We'll it's been a while since I wrote. We are finally in China. All in all the flight was pretty good although just before I left I developed the cold from hell. I still have it a bit and am hoping Lachy doesn't get it. Luckily Jase flew over with me as 10.5 hours on the plane on my own the way I was feeling wouldn't have been good!
The weather is extremely humid at the moment. It was a bit of a shock and Lachy also didn't like it but he is starting to get used to it. The apartment is awesome and Jase did a great job. Heaps bigger and more modern than thought. It has 4 bedrooms, dining, living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a maids room and is basically the size of our house and home in Australia, although being an apartment doesn't feel like it. Lachy likes his new bedroom. Today is my first day on my own as Jase has gone to work. It feels a bit weird. I am just hanging out at the complex today and will take Lachy to the pool and playgrounds and for a ride on his bike. I might even walk up to the local shopping centre so he can have an icecream. Yesterday we went shopping at City Shop and the local Carrefour for some basics. It was interesting seeing all the live produce in the supermarket. I think it will take time getting used to everything as eveything or most things are in mandarin.
Anyway will update soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment