Hey well it's been a while since I wrote last. Much has happened. The air frieght was packed yesterday so I am left with the bare essentials until I move out of the house on the 28 July. Yes and we did finally find a tenant. A couple in their early 60's with no kids or pets. They are building around the corner and want to be in our house for up to 18 months which is great.
Things have been a tad stressful with me finding out Lachy has a mild to moderate speech delay as well as possible social behaviour issues. I am hoping his behaviour is more the result of the move to China and Jase now having been away from us for over 6 weeks that has made him unsettled rather than a more serious ADD type diagonosis. Must admit the thought of finding good speech therapists and child psychologists in Shanghai is daunting. He has been so defiant lately. I feel like I am constantly disciplining him. And his has developed this habit that gets him attention which is growling like a tiger. Topical cause we just took him to The Lion King but he seems to be doing it more and more when he is angry with me or doesn't get his own way. Outbursts are not unusual as well. It has me worried. Although admittedly he was like a new child tonight after Jase skyped us. I am thinking of aksing Jase to fly back for a week so we make the move to China together. I think he will be a lot more settled.
Anyway Jase has now moved into our apartment in Yanlord Town and its half furnished. The remaining furniture should arrive by the time I get there in mid August. He has been pretty stressed but coping ok. I think he wonders if we have done the right thing moving to China now with Lachy. I just hope its better in one way as I can spend more one on one time with him as I won't be working...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment