Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sick of Being Sick

Hey there. Well I have made an attempt to write a bit more frequently! As you can tell in my title I have been a bit crook. Mainly with a cold. My fourth since being here!! As well as a bit queasy form morning sickness. Together they have made a wonderful combination. My immune system is really suffering and I seem to catch everything! I'm so over it.
Have been feeling very homesick and wondering whether I can last three years. The weather has been cold. 10 degrees and financially things have been tough with Cigna not paying for Lachy's treatments and the falling exchange rate making things even tougher. We are pretty devastated. We realise we won't be able to do the travelling or enjoying of our lifestyle as much. In a way we are in a worse financial position as back in Australia at least Lachy's therapy would be 50% covered. With each treatment costing about $250 Aussie its costing us a fortune but what can we do. He's making great progress.
Having a friend Cassie come over for lunch today so that will be nice. I made vege lasagne last night so will serve leftovers. Anyway will write soon. xx Bron

No comments: