Well today is my last day of work after seven long years. I thought I would feel more sad but I don't think it's really hit me. I guess I have been wanting to leave for some time as I just wasn't challenged anymore. I will miss all the people in my team though who are great people and made my working at Centro a much more enjoyable experience. I'm looking forward now to enjoying being a stay at home mum in China and having more time to myself when Lachy is a kinder. That's until the next baby comes along of course! But as I'm not pregnant yet that won't be for a while.
About to head off for my farewell lunch and then having a farewell party in a month's time at Strike Bowling in Prahran. Should be a good night. And I have an hour booked in the karaoke room! Everybody knows how I love to sing!
Still no strong offers on the house to be rented. I really thought we would have had some more definite offers and I wonder if we have the rent too high. I guess I will just give it a couple of more weeks. I wasn't planning on moving out of the house for a few more weeks anyway. And can always extend that if needed. But as I won't be getting paid it would be nice to get the house rented sooner than later. Jase is doing ok in Shanghai and moves into the new apartment on Tuesday. He is just trying to negotiate a driver. He's a natural salesman so I'm sure he'll work out some good deal.
Anyway time to go so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment